THIS INDEPENDENCE DAY, LET’s REDEFINE THE ‘BANDHAN OF RAKSHA’ - Factty Tech| Latest News| Articles| Blog

Breaking

Search This Blog

Thursday, August 15, 2019

THIS INDEPENDENCE DAY, LET’s REDEFINE THE ‘BANDHAN OF RAKSHA’

Krupa Shah, an acclaimed artist, and philanthropist celebrating Raksha Bandhan and Independence Day with Mumbai Police force.





Happy Independence Day and a very Happy RakshaBandhan.

You, Me – We all are very busy in our lives. Yet, when it comes to our families, our close friends, we are always there for them. To love them. To protect them, to the best of our abilities.    

But ever wondered about a force that selflessly works to protects us, so that we can have a sound sleep! A force that safeguards our private and leisure time. A force that ensures our festivals are celebrated with much joy, without dampening our enthusiasm.

This force my friends, is the Mumbai Police Force. A force that prioritizes the safety and security of our families and friends over theirs.

While we acknowledge their work, what we generally miss is expressing our gratitude to them. Believe me, even the smallest act can do wonders. Today, I saw an opportunity in RakshaBandhan coinciding with Independence Day. I visited the brave policemen and women of South Mumbai and was delighted to tie rakhis to them. I thanked them for protecting us and had a healthy discussion on what Mumbai truly needs Independence from today’s time? 





While there are a lot of issues that need to be addressed, however, what urgently requires attention is - independence from pollution and how we can protect our environment.  

Don’t believe me? Well here are few facts…

-     Mumbai is the 4thmost polluted megacity in the world
-     9 in 10 people in Mumbai are breathing polluted air that causes various respiratory ailments
-     The pollution the rate in Mumbai this August, when measured by experts, was as high as 75.28%

Can we do anything about this? Yes, we can - both in our individual and collective capacity. Perhaps, let’s start by protecting existing trees and planting more.

Keeping this in mind, I embedded a seed to the rakhis I tied to the police force. The seed on the rakhis when planted would turn into a beautiful sampling – thus reinforcing the idea of planting more trees to reduce pollution as well as protecting our environment. 



I don’t know whether this gesture was big or not. I leave it to your wisdom. However, what made me happy was noticing the smile on the faces of these policemen and women acknowledging my gesture. Tying these seed embedded rakhis gave me an opportunity to express my gratitude for the relentless work the police force undertakes to not only protect us but also the environment.  

This is my independent India’s new resolution. What’s yours?

Article by Krupa Shah.


SOME GLIMPSES ARE:










I know this is not a tech article but trust me, friends, these small things can make a human being very happy.

HAPPY RAKSHA BANDHAN AND A VERY HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY TO ALL.

जय हिन्द जय भारत 

7 comments:

  1. I Can Create A Professional Website For You .. I am also from CGC Landran WhatsApp Drive traffic 😅

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks again. https://www.intensedebate.com/people/rudraconical I will share this page to my friend circle.

    Thanks again. http://uid.me/rudra_industries# I will share this page to my friend circle.

    Good information . we will back to read more content. ttlink profile rudra industries india

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this blog . I read this blog . I learned a lot . There is no better than one .
    Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome...
    I have learn this article and this is super easily explained. Appreciated. Now I am gonna read your next post :D
    Hoping for more informative stuff like this.
    Wiki Tech GO.
    You can check this website.

    ReplyDelete